Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roaches and Stinging Ants



Laroo's toilets were considered to be quite nice. The only problem was, that at night 2-3 inches roaches covered the facility. The night we slept there, Chanel and I went to use the bathroom before bed, but we just couldn't do it. No one was around and it was late, so we decided to squat on the grass. Just then, a lady walks around the corner, "What, what is this"? I reply, (while still peeing)"We could not use the bathroom, there are great stinging ants everywhere!" Shocked she says, "Oh no, I must get the torch!" We follow her, (after we wipe) and she leads us back to the bathroom.........she starts laughing at us! "These are not ants! They are safe". ME "Oh, I am so glad, I thought they would sting us!" HA, HA!

Where did I come up with that? I have no idea, I just felt so stupid because people there don't think roaches are a big deal.

No comments: