Friday, March 14, 2008

Look How Far the Money Went

I am so excited. We found out today the The Kids League has made arrangements for us to pass out health and hygiene kids to 576 students in Gulu. We bought the kits with money we raised and today we assembled all of the kits. Each kits cost $1.60. The school is going to have an assembly and we will get to pass out the kits. Most of these children are former child soldiers and are still living in IDP camps, or Internally Displaced People Camps. I can't believe how far the money went. Thank you to Rennasiance Academy for your generous donations. You can see exactly how a little money makes a huge impact on so many kids.

1 comment:

Benson family said...

I am so overwhelmed by everything I am reading and viewing from your time in Africa so far. I am counting my blessings for so many reasons today. Thank you, thank you, for your amazing examples and making a difference in these children's lives. You are heaven sent to them...
We love and miss you!

Cheryl